Who can be a distributor?
Companies or freelancers worldwide that sell electronics or computer. For example:
- Traditional retailers.
- Online shops.
- Department stores.
- Central purchasing bodies and franchises.
- eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, etc. sellers.
- Other distributors and wholesalers.
- Communication, publicity and merchandising agencies.
- Public institutions and universities.
- Installers, service centers and other companies.
A valid European VAT number is necessary for EU companies.
Returns and Warranty Policy
- DOA* or error: 48 working hours after receipt.
- Commercial returns: not accepted.
- Warranty: direct management with the manufacturer.
*Dead On Arrival (DOA) – Products received by you which are dead on arrival (“DOA”) are defined as Products that fail to function substantially in accordance with published specifications due to defects in manufacturing or materials.
How to register
Sign up on our website with your company's information.